Mortgages Made Easy! Apply Now! Approval in 24Hrs!
Bankruptcy! Foreclosure! Imperfect Credit! NO PROBLEM!
No Income Documentation! Up to 125% of the Value of Your
http://click.topica.com/caaaeIUb1dhdKb1tdRUa/EquityDirectMortgage

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:26 AM
Subject: RE: {W&P} God & the DNA

> In a message dated 12/6/01 1:38:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << However prayers to DNA gives no more real resul that prayers to any ting
> else. Prayers are like wishes. DNA will keep change all living thing in the
> future as it has in the past anyway with or without prayers. If it is not the
> DNA that change the living cells - why are those greedy companies so eager to
> redesign the DNA and patent the changed result? >>
> That's sad.
________________________________

--No. What's sad is that so many people follow ideas that are fary tales. Wrong input
= wrong output.
________________________________

> "Course, I guess not having any religion is a lot like not owning a car ...
> if you've never had one, you don't miss owning one ... I can't imagine that
> kind of emptiness in my life, but I understand there's quite a few folks who
> live like that.
______________________________

--What ever it is: it's not empty. To have a religon is like restricting you thoughts
to only one of an infinite number of patterns. It becomes obvious when you try to talk
to religious people. They are more or less locked up in there and whatever subject you
try to bring up, the are working to try to fit it in their accepted pattern. If it
don't fit, it's rejected, no matter what. The worst example of this is the talibans at
the moment!

Besides: I have had many cars, but I don't miss them.

Sorry, but you fary tale is deteted as none of them can see him, witch was not the
point you were trying to make, but that is the point of the story, really!

The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUf/make-a-living-online