Concerned about cardiovascular health?
The strongest natural treatment for your heart,
arteries, memory and more!! Now more effective!!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeIEb1dhdKb1tdRUa/HealthyFreedom

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:31 AM
Subject: RE: {W&P} guns, knives and political games

> In a message dated 12/6/01 1:37:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I suppose that the were not waving knifes around as about 40 people had
> been killed or wounded. >>
> ________________________________
> I only got the tail end of that ... something about someone's nose was out of
> joint because he was fired, I think.
>
> Sure, guns make it easier -- but if someone wants to do the dirty, they
> usually find a way to do it. What are we supposed to do? Ban EVERYTHING that
> might be used to hurt someone? The terrorists used plastic knives and box> cutters
>on 9/11 ... what good would a gun ban have been for that?

To use terrorist methods as an argument for not take a close look at what happens when
ordinary people go hey-wild is to go a bit far?

> Instead of punishing law-abiding gun owners, why not go after the people who
> do these terrible things?

What is the policeforce doing then?

> Why not go after the ACLU (American Criminal Liberties Union) that always > protects
>these thugs? > Why not turn prisons into prisons instead of the Club Meds that they
>have > become?

--What I have seen reported on TV the privat prisons are anything but Club Meds!

> Why not go back to the premise that criminals convicted of crimes have lost
> some of their civil rights enjoyed by honest citizens and they WILL be
> punished swiftly and surely for what they have done?

See above!

FREE Shipping* at Tupperware.com!
*on all orders $50 or more through 12/16!
Hurry...not much time left!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeI7b1dhdKb1tdRUf/Tupperware