Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Get Out of Debt Quickly  No Credit Check!
No More Harassment! Eliminate Interest & Late Charges!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeITb1dhdKb1tdRUb/FirstMutualFinancial
In a message dated 12/6/01 6:58:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Granted, Americans are probably the most generous people on earth. But I, for
one, am getting sick and tired of always having to be the country that sends
money, help, food, medicine, defense ... while Europe and the rest of the
world sits back on it's collective butt and does nothing except complain
about how terrible the USA is.

A rampaging LG

Amen!! Are you like me and just get tired of trying to explain this to people? Don't they see how illegitimate births skyrocketed as soon as the government started paying for them? Even the Liberal stalwart Daniel Patrick Moynahan wrote a paper in the early sixties predicting that would happen. If you REWARD bad behavior you will get more bad behavior. The decline in shame has also played a part I believe. If you are willing to go on Jerry Springer and confess, you will be forgiven and probably rewarded for the worst of actions. janice
The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUg/make-a-living-online