Enter to Win Free Maid Service and More from Pfizer!
Win Free Maid Service for 6 Months, a "Day of Beauty" or
a Palm Handheld!  Enter Now!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHNb1dhdKb1tdRUb/Pfizer
In a message dated 12/6/01 1:37:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I meant: where has it gone wrong in the USA when you cant make sure that every citizen at least have a deasent way of living in spite of so low prises on many commodities?

The point is why should the taxpayer make sure every lazy low life has a free ride. People who are TRULY in need are well taken care of by the government and by charities. But if you are an able bodied person, there is no reason you need a handout from the hardworking taxpayers. Drug addiction is not a reason to expect to be taken care of. It is a personal choice for a person to remain that way. having children when you are not married is a personal choice. Neither of these things should be the responsibility of the taxpayer. janice