Football Betting Bonanza from SportsInteraction,
the world's most interactive venue for sports betting
Click here to start betting on Pro Football!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKQb1dhdKb1tdRUa/SportsInteraction

----> Actually it was 2 killed and 3 or 4 wounded.

=====
> Sure, guns make it easier -- but if someone wants to do the dirty, they
> usually find a way to do it. What are we supposed to do? Ban EVERYTHING
that
> might be used to hurt someone? The terrorists used plastic knives and box>
cutters on 9/11 ... what good would a gun ban have been for that?
To use terrorist methods as an argument for not take a close look at what
happens when ordinary people go hey-wild is to go a bit far?

----> You really have a problem giving a straight answer to a straight
question, don't you. I'll try a different tack .....
1 person used a gun to kill 2 and wound several others ...
and over 50,000,000+ people didn't use their guns to kill or wound anyone!
Fifty Million Plus Good Guys against One Bad Guy
Now WHY do we punish the good guys?????

=====
> Instead of punishing law-abiding gun owners, why not go after the people
who
> do these terrible things?
What is the policeforce doing then?

----> What they can, when they can -- which isn't a whole heck of a lot
because the liberals and American Criminal Liberties Union believes that bad
guys deserve a lot more protection and consideration than good guys.

=====
> Why not go after the ACLU (American Criminal Liberties Union) that always >
protects these thugs? > Why not turn prisons into prisons instead of the Club
Meds that they have > become?
What I have seen reported on TV the privat prisons are anything but Club Meds!

----> Private Prisons? What are they?
All we have here are state and federal prisons. The federal prisons really
are Club Meds and the state prisons aren't far behind ..... color TV's,
master's degrees at state expense, e-mail and Internet access, opt-in work
programs, not because you're being punished, but to earn extra spending money
for goodies to make your life more pleasant .....

=====
> Why not go back to the premise that criminals convicted of crimes have lost
> some of their civil rights enjoyed by honest citizens and they WILL be
> punished swiftly and surely for what they have done?
See above!

----> No! See it Right Here! The threat of prison is no longer a deterrent
against crime. Punishment is Never Swift and can be delayed for years if one
has a clever lawyer. You retain all of your rights, and you get free board
and room, with the right to file suit in court if prison conditions don't
meet your needs!

For meals, baking recipes and advice, visit veryBestBaking.com
from Nestle.  Enjoy hundreds of recipes and baking advice from
trusted brands such as Nestle Toll
House, Carnation Milk, and Libby's Pumpkin.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKnb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Nestle