From: "Claes Persson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 8:00 AM
Subject: SV: {W&P} guns, knives and political games

> Football Betting Bonanza from SportsInteraction,
> the world's most interactive venue for sports betting
> Click here to start betting on Pro Football!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeKQb1dhdKb2MYdTa/SportsInteraction

police also get really good at finding out?

> If jail sentences are activated in absurdum I think that you end up with
the majority of the population in jail looked after by a minority and no one
have time for anyting else. There has to be a balance.

> Claes
> ( :8-)

> For meals, baking recipes and advice, visit veryBestBaking.com
> from Nestle.  Enjoy hundreds of recipes and baking advice from
> trusted brands such as Nestle Toll
> House, Carnation Milk, and Libby's Pumpkin.
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeKnb1dhdKb2MYdTf/Nestle

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

It's not too late to stake your claim! Sign up now
through DirtCheapDomain.com for at least two years
and pay just $8.50 per year for each domain name!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDcb1dhdKb1tdRUf/DirtCheapDomains