Football Betting Bonanza from SportsInteraction,
the world's most interactive venue for sports betting
Click here to start betting on Pro Football!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKQb1dhdKb1tdRUa/SportsInteraction

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: SV: {W&P} guns, knives and political games

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> ----> Private Prisons? What are they?

Do you really mean that there are no prisons that are handled by private companys, or
have you just not heard of them?

It's big business, according to a TV program I have seen not more than a month ago.
Even some of the prisons are built on speculation before the communitys have decided
that they need one in hope of that there will come "customers" later.