Enter to Win Free Maid Service and More from Pfizer!
Win Free Maid Service for 6 Months, a "Day of Beauty" or
a Palm Handheld!  Enter Now!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHRb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Pfizer

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: {W&P} guns, knives and political games

> In a message dated 12/7/01 5:31:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Why not go to the premise to decriminalize many of the drug crimes that are
>  paralyzing the legal and prison system. >>
> _______________________________________
> I would agree with that for a very perverse reason ... the quicker the SOB's
> overdose and kill themselves, the better off the rest off us will be! We
> should make it legal and give them all they want!

Why not just shoot them. A bullet is much cheaper than letteing them steel for the
goods before they die!

Claes
§( :8-)

Thinking about selling your home within the next 5 months?
Don't gamble with the biggest transaction of your life!
Use HomeGain’s free service to find & compare local
Realtors®.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDib1dhdKb1tdRUf/HomeGain