Win a FREE Family Vacation!
To your favorite drive-to vacation spot from Bid4Vacations
Condos 7 days for $299, Cruises  - bids start at $1
http://click.topica.com/caaaeE5b1dhdKb1tdRUa/Bid4Vacations

In a message dated 12/8/01 4:20:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > Liberal Democrats are for BIG Government, Cradle-to-Grave Government
 > intrusion into private lives.
 --When, in witch part of life is the indivual supposed to be left alone even
when things go wrong? I say: In no part of life is a human beeing an island
and can therefore be entiteled to support in witch case I'm for it. That does
not mean the the state and it's institutions can meddle in the private life
at will. They have to be invited un less criminal acs are involved. >>
___________________________________
Say What???

Sorry ... but I'm having trouble following your logic -- even with coffee.
:)  But I have the feeling this is another "god" argument! You can't imagine
*not* having big brother in your life from cradle to grave and I can't
imagine having him.

As the poem so eloquently states:
"I am the Master of my fate, I am the Captain of my soul." And the last thing
I want is for some government agency showing up on my doorstep to tell me how
I should live my life!

Is your child struggling in school?
Live, Online Tutoring from eSylvan.
Save $100 with eSylvan!