Become a Fool! Learn how to invest, get out of debt, and
retire early. Register for free with The Motley Fool and
receive our FREE “13 Steps to Investing Foolishly” Guide.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeyNb1dhdKb1tdRUa/MotleyFool

In a message dated 12/8/01 4:20:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > Conservative Republicans are for as little government as possible, they
think
 > people can care for themselves and each other much better than government
 > ever could.
--------------------------
 --Still, when something goes wrong some help could come in handy, right.
Childcare at no ruin prices help those that are, also, expected to work for
their and their family living. No parent can be at two places at the same
time. >>
___________________________________
<< help could come in handy, right. >> Of course! That's why we have friends
and neighbors.

Childcare is a slight sore spot with me ... I understand why single mothers
away from their families would need it ... but these other folks should be
ashamed, dumping their kids with strangers just so they can have a bunch of
"things" they don't really need. If material possessions are so important to
them, they shouldn't have had kids.

For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeC8b1dhdKb1tdRUf/eCreditRepair