Enter to Win Free Maid Service and More from Pfizer!
Win Free Maid Service for 6 Months, a "Day of Beauty" or
a Palm Handheld!  Enter Now!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHNb1dhdKb1tdRUb/Pfizer
In a message dated 12/8/01 7:31:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Thank you so much. Here in CA. when I write to the editor of the paper I
am
ripped apart as a racist anti-immigrant right wing wacko. :):) janice >>
Berkley?

LG

No Southern Calif. But Hispanics are now the majority here. janice
It's not too late to stake your claim! Sign up now
through DirtCheapDomain.com for at least two years
and pay just $8.50 per year for each domain name!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDcb1dhdKb1tdRUg/DirtCheapDomains