Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 1:37 PM
Subject: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

Join over 2 million people who are taking control of their
finances! Register for free with The Motley Fool. Get
special offers for investors too.Get out of debt, Learn how
to invest, Retire early.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeyOb1dhdKb2MYdTb/MotleyFool
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 3:43 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

 Roger J. Wright wrote:

Further, anybody that is stupid enough to draw the conclusion you did of the narrative to which you responded should never be allowed to vote on public policy and candidates. Now, if one is just liberal and not stupid, then that person should be allowed to vote no matter what one says. Actions, after all, are all that matters. What is spoken is worth nothing when compared to one's actions.
____________________________________

Sorry about just jumping when I read the sentence about the babys, but I must confess that I have jumped once more. I think you got carried away.

In your oppinion: To be allowed to vote only if you can prove that you are not dumb? An IQ test before you can register. Some dumb people will be rejected. By the way: do you think the conservatives will benefit, or the liberals?

Is your child struggling in school?
Live, Online Tutoring from eSylvan.
Save $100 with eSylvan!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHWb1dhdKb2MYdTg/ESylvan

The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUg/make-a-living-online