From: "Claes Persson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: SV: SV: {W&P} God & the DNA

> LOOKING FOR FREE COUPONS?  Visit the #1 coupon site on the
> Web - CoolSavings! Save big on groceries, clothes, babies &
> kids stuff and much more! Click here to enroll!
> http://click.topica.com/caaadTTb1dhdKb2MYdTa/CoolSavings

God."

> > I see proof everywhere -- you see proof nowhere. And when I ask you
"WHY?" Or
> > "HOW can you NOT see it?" You tell me that I'M living is a fairy tale
instead
> > of answering my questions ...
> _____________________________________
>
> --I have said in the previos e-mails, where I explained the evolution,
that the one thing comes from the previous and will go on, so don't pretend
that I have not answered, however indirect. I didn't expect that that would
be neccesery.

> The proof you se everywhere is in your mind, in your willingnes to believe
fary tales. What you wish to beleive is only your business. Not mine. It's
no proof of anything.

> You have no case to rest.
>
> Claes
> ( :8-)

> For a limited time, get special low prices on select HP
> Netservers, HP Omnibooks, and HP desktop computers.
> HP products are powerful, reliable and built to last.
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeCZb1dhdKb2MYdTf/Hewlett-Packard

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

Is your child struggling in school?