Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKKb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

> In a message dated 12/9/01 7:19:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Can they really be on social wellfare and still own a car? >>
> _______________________________________
> Definitely!
>
> The value of your personal vehicle is not held against you as an asset when
> you apply for welfare, food stamps or anything else. It comes under the
> heading of "necessity".
>
> LG
_____________________________

Possibly reasonable. I have heard that a pedestrian at night easy can be picked up by
police in the car crazy town of Frisco (or L A?) A pedestrian is a rare and suspicous
person in it self. You loose a lot of time trying to look for work if you keep beeing
investigated all the time.

Claes
§( :8-)

> Is your child struggling in school?
> Live, Online Tutoring from eSylvan.
> Save $100 with eSylvan!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeHWb1dhdKb2tb8of/ESylvan

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

Thinking about selling your home within the next 5 months?
Don't gamble with the biggest transaction of your life!
Use HomeGain’s free service to find & compare local
Realtors®.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDib1dhdKb1tdRUf/HomeGain