Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKKb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

> In a message dated 12/8/01 4:20:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: in the next paragraph!
>
> << > Liberal Democrats are for BIG Government, Cradle-to-Grave Government
>  > intrusion into private lives.
>  ------------------------------------------------
>  --When, in witch part of life is the indivual supposed to be left alone even
> when things go wrong? I say: In no part of life is a human beeing an island
> and can therefore be entiteled to support in witch case I'm for it. That does
> not mean the the state and it's institutions can meddle in the private life
> at will. They have to be invited un less criminal acs are involved. >>
> ___________________________________
> Say What???
>
> Sorry ... but I'm having trouble following your logic -- even with coffee.
> :)  But I have the feeling this is another "god" argument! You can't imagine
> *not* having big brother in your life from cradle to grave and I can't
> imagine having him.
>
> As the poem so eloquently states:
> "I am the Master of my fate, I am the Captain of my soul." And the last thing
> I want is for some government agency showing up on my doorstep to tell me how
> I should live my life!
_______________________________

I see! As usual the storys about this "cardle to grave" goes too far! No one here in
europe wants or can even expect that some "big-brother" or any authoroty comes
knocking on the door. One have to do the door-knocking oneself, and quite a lot of it.
But, that said, there must be some place to go to knock on a door in case...

You can very well live your life and so can I. No one has the right to come inside the
door (as I wrote up) if not invited. The differense is perhaps smaller than you think.
In fact, I'm convinced about it if there is a door to knock on in the USA too, in
case...

The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUf/make-a-living-online