Win a FREE Family Vacation!
To your favorite drive-to vacation spot from Bid4Vacations
Condos 7 days for $299, Cruises  - bids start at $1
http://click.topica.com/caaaeE5b1dhdKb1tdRUb/Bid4Vacations
In a message dated 12/9/01 5:58:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Amazing! Are there really many people that is not informed about the elections, don't know anything about the candidates and can't read?

What is wrong with the education in USA? Or maybe many people really have no one to vote for as the spectra of politics that they favour has no candidate? It could be so too.

But, please, tell me more about it. It is sugested some kind of test before voting?

Yes, there are. And they are usually the SAME people who are having children and making the taxpayer pay for it. And yes they are the SAME people who are uneducated. Because the Democrats know that if they keep them poor and uneducated they will always vote for the Democrats, because they are too stupid to know any better. NOW do you understand how it works here?? janice
The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeeyb1dhdKb1tdRUg/make-a-living-online