Advance your career and become an instructional leader in
the K-12 setting. With an existing Bachelor’s degree,
National University can help you obtain a Master’s in
Teaching.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeGLb1dhdKb1tdRUb/NationalUniversity
LG

Sorry I missed this question. You wrote:

I'm having a little trouble understanding what "personal freedom" has to do
with taxes.
____________________________________

It,s simple, really.

The less tax, the more money to spend, the more "personal freedom"!

If you are going to use your "personal freedom" and go where want, travel where and when you want you better have money to buy a ticket. No money, no travel, no "personal freedom" to go anywhere.

Of course then. You want to pay as little tax as possible in order to have more "personal freedom".

Claes
§( :8-)

LOOKING FOR FREE COUPONS?  Visit the #1 coupon site on the
Web - CoolSavings! Save big on groceries, clothes, babies &
kids stuff and much more! Click here to enroll!
http://click.topica.com/caaadTTb1dhdKb1tdRUg/CoolSavings