Surprise someone with a gift from Flowers USA!
Order by 3pm for same day delivery.
Click below to find the perfect gift.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKIb1dhdKb1tdRUb/FlowersUSA
In a message dated 12/10/01 10:37:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

think all prisons are "Built" by private companies,
but until Jim spoke up I didn't know that any were being run by private
companies ... I wonder how they got that past the ACLU?  Learn something new
every day!  :)

LG

They actually built some here in CA. on speculation. Sounds like they really have a handle on crime. janice

Greed can make any one trying any thing - and then all that power over other people with guns and sticks and...

Keep in touch with your loved ones with a free phone.
Here's the Deal! Ericsson R289LX= $0.00, Shipping and
Handling= $0.00, Total= $0.00 $50.00 Ericsson Rebate=
+$50.00, $30.00 AT&T Service Credit= +$30.00
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDfb1dhdKb1tdRUg/AT&T