Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Conservatives Vs. Liberals

In a message dated 12/11/01 12:27:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I disagree!!!
§( :8-)

You would be wrong. janice

No, but what were we talking about here?

Claes
§( :8-)

It's not too late to stake your claim! Sign up now
through DirtCheapDomain.com for at least two years
and pay just $8.50 per year for each domain name!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeO6b1dhdKb1tdRUg/DirtCheapDomains