ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePPb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TopicaEmailPublisher

In a message dated 12/11/01 4:04:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,