ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePPb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TopicaEmailPublisher

Anybody heard about Agenda 21?

It seems that the UN has set it's sights on US property and they're working
to have ALL Private Land come under public control ...

According to what I've read, Clinton signed this Agenda 21 in 1992.....

Better results from your email newsletter! Get professional
email publishing tools to create more effective Newsletters.
Target mailings, deliver in HTML, and track your success.
Get Topica Email Publisher. Now FREE for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePYb1dhdKb1tdRUf/TopicaEmailPublisher