Better results from your email newsletter! Get professional
email publishing tools to create more effective Newsletters.
Target mailings, deliver in HTML, and track your success.
Get Topica Email Publisher. Now FREE for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePRb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TopicaEmailPublisher

> In a message dated 12/11/01 1:13:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << > They get their paychecks from federal, state, country or city goverments
>  > depending upon which system they're working for. We see government tax
>  > measures all the time about building a new prison or hiring more guards
> for
>  > the local jail.
>  >
>  > LG
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>  I suppose that this comment was written before that a letter from an other
> member on the list confirmed that I was on the right track, right? >>
> _______________________________________
> Yes, it was ... but that wouldn't have changed my answer.
>
> 2 states were mentioned -- Texas and California ... there are 48 other states
> in this country, and I live in one of them, where the only prisons we have
> are government prisons run by government employees.
>
> LG

And this idea will not spread? There is money to be made!

Claes
§( :8-)

* More effective email marketing is a click away! * Get
professional email tools to create professional campaigns.
Target mailings, deliver in HTML, and track your success.
Try Topica Email Publisher. Now FREE for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePZb1dhdKb1tdRUf/TopicaEmailPublisher