* More effective email marketing is a click away! * Get
professional email tools to create professional campaigns.
Target mailings, deliver in HTML, and track your success.
Try Topica Email Publisher. Now FREE for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TopicaEmailPublisher

> In a message dated 12/11/01 1:08:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << > Hey in Chicago they found a way to dig up the corpses and get them to
> vote
>  > :O) Jim
>
>  Voodoo, Voodoo is on you! >>
> ______________________________________
> It's NOT Voodoo ... It's the Democrats ..... OK -- it's Voodoo -- that's as
> good an explanation as any for how they get people to vote for them.....
>
> LG

In love and politics are all tricks allowed.

ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePXb1dhdKb1tdRUf/TopicaEmailPublisher