Win a FREE Family Vacation!
To your favorite drive-to vacation spot from Bid4Vacations
Condos 7 days for $299, Cruises  - bids start at $1
http://click.topica.com/caaaeE5b1dhdKb1tdRUb/Bid4Vacations
In a message dated 12/12/01 9:48:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Alcohol destroy the brain and for some it's too late. They are not able to take care of themselves. They sometimes get a small pension for medical reasons. But temporary help is to be payed back. Can you not call this a direct act of "Big Brother"?

See here is where we part company. If someone drinks themselves to the point they can no longer function, I say let them rot. No one held the bottle to their mouth and FORCED them to drink. You act as if you think most people are weak and can't help what they do. I think people will do pretty much what you EXPECT them to do. If you expect them to be weak, they will be weak. If you expect them to be strong, they will be strong. A lot of people will use it as an excuse to do bad if that is what you think of them. So, I always expect people to be the best they can be. God doesn't make junk.janice
_____________________________________

First: all people are not strong anyway.
Second: All that is conservatine crap in order to save taxes. Get back to the real life where there are all sorts of people.
Third: I still think that no one should decide any ones faith, or expected time of life, witch is what you try to do by denying them help. Can we give help to the "weak" people in other parts of the world we must also do something for our own weak.

ATTENTION Email Marketers! Topica Email Publisher is the
most affordable email marketing solution. Create professional
HTML newsletters, Track and report on campaigns, target mailings,
and more! Try it FREE for 60 days! Click here:
http://click.topica.com/caaaePWb1dhdKb2tb8og/TopicaEmailPublisher

ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeQ0b1dhdKb1tdRUg/TopicaEmailPublisher