For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeR9b1dhdKb1tdRUa/eCreditRepair

> In a message dated 12/12/01 11:31:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << > LG: We were talking about who foots the bill for the research.
>  >
>  > Or are you making the point that stupid scientists can't raise money for
>  > their projects in the private sector so they have to rely on government
>  > funding? I'll agree with that.
> Claes: Exactelly my point. Why spend your own money if there is other
> available. I would have taken the same stand if I got the chance. >>
> That's dishonorable.
>
> LG

No, that's business. Why keep an expensive car of your own if the corporation agree
that a car goes with the position.

Claes
§( :8-)

Is Your Web Address FORGETTABLE?
Make your brand, products, or key phrases your Web address!
No more www’s.  No more dots.  Click here:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeQ4b1dhdKb1tdRUf/RealNames