Get your favorite products from Bobbi Brown, Chanel,
Clarins,Clinique, Estee Lauder, and much more. For
limited time - FREE Samples and FREE Shipping with orders
over $75.
http://click.topica.com/caaafcUb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Gloss.com

Someone wrote me off list and suggested that the current crisis has
brought the world closer to the brink of nuclear war than at any other
time in history... what do you think?

If it does happen... who do you think will throw the first warhead? who
do you think will join in the retaliation? or will there be retaliation?
 how far might it spread?

For a limited time, get special low prices on select HP
Netservers, HP Omnibooks, and HP desktop computers.
HP products are powerful, reliable and built to last.
http://click.topica.com/caaafeNb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Hewlett-Packard