Claes Persson wrote:

> -- What ever, but war criminals will never go free in the future. Not
> even american ones.
>
> Claes Persson
> SWEDEN

Many Americans have been tried and punished by our own governent for
crimes committed in war. The USA has opted not to participate in the
International Criminal Court. Therefore, we will continue as in the
past: US law will deal quite effectively with Americans accused of war
crimes. Attempts to abduct and subject US citizens the jurisdiction of
the ICC will be regarded, if Americans of my mindset have anthing to
say, as acts of war.

Al Winslow