Claes Persson wrote:
> [...]

I can't look at life around me and at human history and believe that
there is not a purpose and an intelligence far greater than man's that
is being expressed in all of it. However, I do not accept the specific
beliefs of any religion that I've ever learned of, and years ago I spent
some time looking into most of them. It was interesting but not
satisfying. I certainly reject the nonsense contained in the post from
"rod/christine" that moved me to ask what others thought of it. That
stuff is crazy. People have a right to believe and say anything they
wish to. We have an equal right to say what we think of it. Maybe we
even have something of an obligation to express ourselves when we run
across something so completely nutty.

Al Winslow