In a message dated 5/10/02 7:10:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You insist that science is the end-all and know-all of everything, and that any opinion or theory that contradicts science in any way, shape or form is wrong, flawed and just basically a waste of time.  And that's why you were called arrogant.

Reason and consequence has no meaning in religion, I know. Only faith, but If you pour water in a glass you will not beleive that it can be filled until you see it full?

Damn, Claes ... what kind of religion are you talking about? I don't know of a one that doesn't preach reason and consequence. And what does a glass full of water have to do with anything? Because you can't "see" the wind, only the effect it has had on things, are you going to tell me that it doesn't exist?

Lawana