james gale wrote:
> well now Im the dummy . What is systran how do I find it and how easy is
> it to use Jim

Systran is a service that sells translation software. There are dozens
of free internet translation sites. I use www.dictionary.com.
You can click on the "translation" link there and get a box into which
you can type text and have it translated from English or into English
from (or to) several other languages. It doesn't always give you perfect
grammar and syntax but it will be close enogh to get the general sense
of it. It will translate entire foreign language websites for you.

AW