Hi Al:

Remember the "Twilight Zone" with Rod Serling?  [hahahahaha]  Must be a
slow news day!  I'm on another list of 650+ subscribers and this is the
standard fare.  You get what you put in, you know, sport? [hahahahaha]

I was still in the Army, 1975, June i think, and saw Elvis in concert at
the Honolulu Civic Center.  Great concert.  We were about 15 feet from
the stage - second row.  He was becoming fat about that time.  He
carried guns around on a regular basis, some sort of gun nut, huh?,
maybe even some paranoia from all the legal drugs [pills] he was
consuming - doubt it was from the banana cheeseburgers... [hahahahaha]

Onto UFOs, saw one of those things when i was age-11 - the day before
the Goldwater-Johnson election day in 1964.  It was stationary over some
buildings in a city [i'll keep unnamed] and hovered for about 15
minutes, before i tired of looking at it and went back inside the house.
 Always thought about that over the years and it kinda turned in the
back of my mind as some sort of a sleeping dream, i began to presume it
as such, i should say.  Lo and behold, a couple years ago, was at a
family reunion, and the topic of flying saucers came up, and my brother
took his turn talking and related the same event, unfolding his
"version" of what he saw.  He's several years older and had more a more
"grownup" aspect of what we "witnessed".  He is a camera buff and why he
didn't grab his and snap a few pics, we'll never know.  Anyways, it was
about 20 yards across and 5 yards high and a roundish shape and faint
reddish glow.  Circus tent shape.  Remember that this is early November
and no leaves on trees and the grass was brown, no snow yet and around
sunset and clouded over.  Somewhat like what you did yesterday you can
remember it as color, and then like something that happened years ago,
the colors began to fade and it becomes kind of a "gray" memory.  Faded
dreams.

Well Al, why don't you start a thread?

If you don't... "The Twilight Zone" syndrome will set in. [hahahahaha]

Regards,

Rod

===