[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am forwarding a printed copy of this to the FBI> There are numbers in
> here
> I have never seen before.

===

Janice posted the above -- September, 29, 2001.

===

Hmmm.  Maybe I should have read this part of the thread first before
going on the way I did.  Oh well, Life's a bitch and she's back in heat.
[don't tell my wife i uttered that phrase]  Such were the days just
after 9-11.  How soon we forget that there is a "War On Terror" going
on.

Hey, hey, LBJ -- how many boys did you kill today? [Vietnam - what a
beautiful choice]

Are we a warmongering nation or what?

ps- Is dissent legal anymore?

Regards,

Rod

warning: It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

fight the power

.