Al Winslow wrote:

> rod/christine wrote:
>

> > "We", the USA, are a Member "State" of the UN - and are treaty-bound by
> > the Edicts that are passed (enacted) in the Security Council of 15.
> >
> > You know - the Treaty to "join" the United Nations was approved by the
> > Senate - way back in 1944.
> >
> > I receive a Daily Email (two actually) from the United Nations - has a
> > wealth of information on it.
>
> Better read the UN Charter itself. Also, understand that the so-called
> World court -- not the new ICC, but the long-standing World Court --
> cannot bind a nation by its decisions. Any disputes about US sovereignty
>
> or the rights of an American citizen will be decided by the United
> States Supreme Court, with the full power of the US Government to back
> it up.

===

Sure, read it twice, once high school & other time during the Gulf
War... and it is a piece of BS!  All the Security Resolutions that are
"binding" are the ones to watch out for.

Well, the Supreme Court is packed with a bunch of people selected
(confirmed) by an "elected" Senate.  Done read a lot of Robert Bork's
writing -- now here is one interesting fellow.  He was given the shaft,
by an array of special interests (org's) who are tax-free cheats -- very
few are "legit" org's.

Back to now - preferred the way the Senate used to be, before 1913 -
Then, the individual Senator, was selected by the State Legislature and
Governor.  Keeps the $$$ Action and "deliberation" at the States Rights
level, meaning that the Senator is not swayed by winds of change such as
polls showing that the Senator would "lose" to candidate -X- of the
Opposition Party.

One other example would be that - "some crazies" blew up the Model A
Ford Plant in Michigan, and should? the US Gov't -Declare War- on
Country -X- and blast them to smithereens?  The pre-1913 Senator would
consult with the State Legislature (gain a resolution) & Governor
(executive plea to raise taxes) and *see* if there is a sense of the
people to fight it to the end, win or lose.

Fighting other peoples civil wars is absolute bonkersville -- and why
the USA is part of the UN scheme to blur National Borders i don't "get".
 Keep US Soldiers defending This Country and stop sending them
"overseas" to fight Corporation Wars.

Put KEN LAY (Enron), on the next flight to Belgium, and maybe the ICC
Court can shake the money out, and repay the investors (moms, pops,
employees) and some Real Justice will come of it.

With Dems and Repubs as the "only" Corporate Sponsored Game In Town --
as a signatory nation to the "rules" of the UN, the US Gov't is already
Treaty Bound by the decision (whim) of the Security Council.

No Veto Power by the Permanent Members, which are, France, Great
Britain, Red China, Russia, USA, on this ICC Creature of the UN.

67 Member States have "approved" the ICC -- and this is all it takes, to
"breathe life" into, This Creature.  I don't see any Corporations
(corpses) objecting to this -- and I don't hear any "super wealthy"
(rockefellers, for example) raising any stink about it.  So, this leads
me to the conclusion, that there is a "concerted effort" to subjugate
the American Citizen to the Old Money of European Intrigue.

Our Defense Dollars at work - causing mayhem in countries world-wide -
in 20th Century (50 countries) - and now, in the 21st Century in
Afghanistan, Colombia, Philippines, Ethiopia, Georgia (Gog), Yemen, etc.

While our southern border with Mexico, brings in the Commie, Nazi, cuban
cigars, coke, migrants, rare birds, etc.  Putting a 100-thousand troops
would do nothing but cause even more killing.

Nothing against "religion" but -- the Vatican swath "controls
everything" from Mexico to the tip of Argentina, with the exception of
British Honduras.  The mindset is to do as the Pope says to do because
superstition is what drives these countries peoples (generalization, i
know).  Once, when we were in Brazil, the rumor (on a regular basis)
sweeping the area, was that The Virgin Mary Herself, had made an
"Appearance" in somebodys back yard, so people from far-and-wide showed
up, and of course, money collection - was the norm.  The local "priest"
had the baskets passed around the "prostrate" crowd.

So, Americans are being "led around" by -???-, for what purposes?  All
these American Presidents come and go, but more and more Senate Treaties
are the end result of... The Game Played On The American People.  GATT,
NAFTA, Kyoto Protocol, Yadda This, Yadda That, War To End All Wars,
Where's The Beef?, China Card, Law Of The Sea Treaty, UN Environment
Land Reserves.

Oh well, George Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, stole Geronimo's
Skull, secreted it to Yale, and "it" now resides at the Skull And Bones
Building, with taxpayer support thru the 501(c)(3) laws.

The USA will be under the UN - ICC Jurisdiction - beginning on July 1,
2002 - whether the USA Gov't likes it or not.

I don't like it, but what is a Small Fry like me, to do?

The Senate is bought and paid for... by the Corporation, who control
both Major Parties.  So that "avenue" is out! as an option.

The Individual States have been by-passed, the Senate is now "elected"
by "popular" vote.  The Corporations front "candidates" for both Dems
and Repubs in the free-and-fair "election" (wink-wink).

UN Charter - what a beautiful choice.

ps- pardon the syntax.

Regards,

Rod

warning: It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

fight the power

.