Al Winslow wrote:

> Claes Persson wrote:

===

Your last sentence.  I would ask the list - then why continue to -feed-
the North Korean state with foodstuffs, if the ultimate "goal" is to
keep humans from an athiest -Marxist- regime?  The way it is now, we
keep 20-40 thousand troops in a near-state of war.  American soldiers
are on foodstamps and feeding the enemy with food at the same time?  Who
is playing who for the sucker?

Presidents come and presidents go - but the Taxpayer foots the
continuing (neverending) stalemate.

Just a thought.

ps- pardon the poor sentence construction.

Rod

warning: It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

fight the power

.