Al Winslow wrote:

> Claes Persson wrote:

===

I agree.  But! [smile] - How do ya go about "conditioning" the american
citizen to understand - when even... the Congress hasn't gotten it the
right way "understanding"?  Is this "willingly" or by some sort of
legislative fiat?

Secondly, the "judges understanding" of the Constitution - i don't have
the solution.  The Federal Judges are by Senate Confirmation - and i've
commented on the Senate (senator) being "changed" from State Legislature
to "popular vote".

Jimmy Carter appointed the liberals to "that" Circuit.

If people (should) want to say the pledge - let em do it without
coercion by the "State" - think for yourself.

Mere words do not equate allegience - "action" talks louder than words.

Repetitious State Prayer = Indoctrination.

Low road versus high road.

Its bad that enough young children are drugged with Ritalin.

Rod

.