In a message dated 6/27/02 3:08:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Do you think that it should be OK to say "this country under Allah" too? Is it not better to leave the superstition to the priests and in tn churches for those who want to go there to listen to it?

=====
While we're at it we'll have to destroy all US currency ... oh yes ... and the Bill of Rights will have to be thrown out too! That bit about being endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights ... like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... we certainly can't have any ideas like those around if we're to morph into Orwell's 1984.
One nation, one idea, no mind, no individual thought, no freedom -- ain't the UN great!

Lawana