[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Another take on the POA problem ... from one of my ezine contributors...
>
> OPINION....
>
> Children saying the Pledge in schools could be
> taught reality instead of religion.  So let's change
> " one nation under God " to be more realistic by
> switching to..." one nation under the I.R.S. "
>
> ....says rubin

===

On the continent of Africa, at Susa, natives plunge a cross in the River
Gitche.  The Kabyle women, although Mohammedans, tatoo a cross between
their eyes.  In Wanyamwizi walls are decorated with crosses.  The
Yaricks, who established a line of kingdoms from the Niger to the Nile,
had an image of a cross painted on their shields.

.