----- Original Message -----
From: rod/christine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: {W&P} SV: One Volk! One Reich! One Euro!

> Claes Persson wrote:

-Ok. I take back the previous comment. Now the server found the page.

The headline lead my thoughts astray, but I still think that the resemblence with the
nazi area is a bit too far. Of course, as the integration contines something has to
give in order to gain. I suppose that there are some differences between Main and New
Olrleans on USA still? Not as much as there used to, but still some? The world is
getting smaller and the contacts between its different parts more frequent. In the old
days only the créme de la créme, the rich and powerful had a chance to see the other
side of Europe. Only they could get away from work more than a day (sunday that had to
include a visit ti the church).

To day most people can travel the continent, and those in the other part of the Europe
are used to see visitors from many parts of the world, even. Maybe one day also Europe
has been so integrated that we all speak the same language (if needed). The english
language is already considdered to be the second language in Scandinavia. Why not in
Greece? And a pc can just as well use kyrillic, greek, old german or simple Arial.

The Euro notes: I agree that they are too simple. They looks like notes from the game
monopoly. Like toy money. However, as Sweden is not in that game yet I don't have to
deal with them - yet. This lucky state will not last for ever, I'm afraid, and then
the shopkeepers here will have an attac of greed as the greek shopkeepers have had, I
think, but until then I'm lycky with the swedish krona. The Danes are lycky with the
danish krone as well as Norway with their krone, althoght Norway is not in on anything
(They have oil).

Claes
§( :8-)