Claes Persson wrote:
> [...]

===

With full EU membership looming - this makes for "strange bedfellows."
Somewhat like whats happened in the USA with the individual Statehood of
Union - state laws & "regulations" are required for membership in the
"greater good" of the Whole.  People don't matter as its all in the
Paper Trail (Constitution & Bill of Rights) and how to twist the Law to
mean what the "masters" wish it to mean.  The "masters" are the
black-robed "judges" who read the "script" from past generations
(directors) and to signal present leadership to get their eggs into one
basket.

The US is ebbing and the EU is rising.