----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} SV: Skull Fossil Challenges Out-of-Africa Theory

In a message dated 7/18/2002 10:06:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you know the truth, why not share it?

When did I ever say that I "knew" the truth?
All I said was I wanted the truth, not a bunch of theories that change every time someone makes a new discovery.

Lawana
A lot of the "wholy books" claim that the truth is already known, right. No matter what your common sence tells you. You are just expected to beleive.

Tha Danish philosopher Sören Kirkegaard spent some time with this and stated that, in spite of beeing a priest himself, that in order to beleive you had to be able to oversee what your common sence told you and beleive anyway.

A theory like the theory of evolution don't require "faith in spite of what the common sence tells you". It's not claiming to be the final truth either. It's just what we have to accept as the logical answere until some more facts makes it reasonable to change the theory. To expect more than that is to expect utopia. And utopia is what most "wholy books" deals with under influence of a Gods will.

I think that there is no utopian explanations logically available. They have at least nothing to do with the truth. Theorys is all we have and is all we can expect. More than that is really belonging to the land of dreams. Or the land of "beleiving" no matter what the common sence tells you.

Claes
§( :8-)