In a message dated 7/22/2002 5:52:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A theory like the theory of evolution don't require "faith in spite of what the common sence tells you". It's not claiming to be the final truth either. It's just what we have to accept as the logical answere until some more facts makes it reasonable to change the theory. To expect more than that is to expect utopia. And utopia is what most "wholy books" deals with under influence of a Gods will.

=====
Well .....
I'm definitely into common sense over higher education...
And when I look at the world, MY common sense tells me that all of this couldn't possibly be just an accident.
There's more to it -- I don't know for sure what it is -- but I know it's there. You can call it God or a General Electric Food Processor for all I care -- but it's not just a mere accident.

Lawana