----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: {W&P} Polish right party calls for God in Constitution

In a message dated 7/22/2002 5:53:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

How can they! God is already protecting USA! Or it's not the same God?

=====
Easy ... He's God!
Ask, and it shall be given.
Seek, and ye shall find.
Knock, and the door will be open unto you...

Lawana

Dream on, Lawana, but as the american God has dollarsighns instead of eyes he's most certainly not interrested of Poland.
=====
Why do you always have to be so damn hateful?

You're asking how God could protect both Poland and America...
I give you an answer ...
(a) Obviously, if He's God, He can do anything, and
(b) what the Bible says about asking for the Lord's help

You come back with some diddly-squat about the American God having dollar signs, instead of eyes and not having any interest in Poland...

You seem to be confusing God with the American Business Communtiy ... and those are 2  entirely different things!

I'm not hateful - just realistic. Are they really entirelly different? I think there are some common interrests, like donations and such things.