----- Original Message -----
From: Al Winslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} SV: Common Sense

> I not only double-posted my last message, I also wrote a garbled
> sentence when I said,
>
> "...There are large questions that science can't answer, much less
> answer."
>
> Of course, I meant to say that there are questions science doesn't ask,
> much less answer.

---Sometimes one read what is meant and not what is written. I didn't se that wrong
sentence (difficult to spell, is that correct?). I just deleted the double.

> The garbling was due to haste. The double posting I might blame on the
> fact that I'm working from a webtv terminal, which is a quirky machine.
> A useful one, however. I can watch the TV news or an auto race in one
> corner of the screen with picture-in-pictire while the rest of the
> screen displays this email form.

I could do the same as I have a TV card in the new pc, but I have chosen to keep the
e-mail with the account of this old modem machine. I spend so much time here that it's
better. To write and at the same time wach tv is more than my concentration can
handle, I think.

However. I suspect that I sometimes look like Sartre as I try to look at both screens
at the same time.

Claes
§( :8-)