----- Original Message -----
From: rod/christine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: {W&P} EurekAlert!

> EurekAlert!
>
> http://www.eurekalert.org/
>
> ==================
>

> your pals,
> r/c (C)

Interresting link, Rod. I save it for later as I at the moment have an invation in my
mailbox that it will take the whole evening to dig thru. Still I took some time to
read about the findings in Egypt some 3.700 years ago. That was around the same time
as the Stone Henge in England was buildt. Still no one knows how all those rocks up to
50 tons each was moved from where they were cut to where they now stand without modern
machinery. People were not dumb in those days. Maybe the evolution has made us dumber
over the years.

Claes
§( :8-)