From: "Claes Persson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 7:14 AM
Subject: SV: {W&P} Even conservatives smell a rat in the White House

http://cgi.newcity.com/exitlog/frameset.php?close=http://www.newmassmedia.co
m/nac.phtml?code=har&db=nac_fea&ref=21338&back=http://www.newcity.com

> > ====================
> >

> The starting to wonder over facts can be expected. There always come more
or less founded theories to what really have happend.

> Something I can not get passed is the fact that the bid airliner that's
supposed to have hit Pentagon seems to have been flying without wings and
engines. The hole after this aeroplane is far too small for a big airliner
to have dissppeared insid compleatelly. Specially as the hole at first was
just a hole in the wall. Now...

> Where are those giant wings and the enormous engines? The aeroplanes
wingspan is many times bigger than the hole in the wall. Any one have an
answere?