----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Politics] Whats Rod up to now

In a message dated 7/28/2002 4:10:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There are three kinky-sex talkers on that list - Sylvia, Brenda & James
> Gale.  Sylvia & Brenda are some sort of "Jesus saves" types.

First of all, none of us..not Jim, not Sylvia, and certainly not I...talk about sex in this list.  You take innocent comments, free from sexual innuendo and you turn them into filth.  Just like you did the garbage in this post.  Your mind is constantly on sex, and you are constantly accusing people of discussing it, when it is YOU and your deviant nature that brings it up.  Second of all, now that I see you have used me in your other list as an example, I am contacting my attorney also to see what remedy can be found for your illness.   You need to learn what it is to use slander on good ethical people.  I have had enough of you and your sickness.

I am reporting you also to Topica.  I will forward this email and the others I have saved.  I will see to it that you are banished from all Topica lists.  In fact, I'm also going to let your internet service provider know what a sick man you are and request your termination.  I do believe I will also check with your state, and your community to find out if they have an internet sexual predator list and have you placed on it.

I warned you.  I've had it.  If you doubt I can do any of that, then you haven't read a darn word about me and what I'm capable of.

I am starting with printing this now for my husband and my attorney.

The game is over.

Bren
~Check out other Hot Topics lists at
http://www.topica.com/hot