Claes Persson wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_001_0151_01C2367B.C0895C20
>
> In spite of the ill feelings between some of the members on this list I
> will dare to send some photos. All the time since a time after 9/11 I
> have been looking at photos of what happened and also been surprized
> over how idiotic people can be behaving. Only one thing have been
> irritating. Not what I have seen but something that I've not seen and
> that should be there when it comes to the crash in the pentagon.
>
> I miss any trace of an airliner! Nothing can be seen in any of the many
> photos. Wings and above all, the engines (diameter: duoble mansize) and
> after what I have seen a plane skidding before hitting the pentagon
> should have skidded over a highway and there is no trace of that.
> Someone has put forward the idea that the impact itself should have
> pulverized everything. The mighty engines too? The fin 4-5 storys high?
> No trace. No disrespect intended. But still...? If any one can send me a
> photo that shows the rests of the areoplane I will be very thankfull.
> This is bothering me.

----------------------

You couldn't see anything of the first plane that hit the World Trade
center in NY either. It left a gaping hole and not a visible trace of
airplane. The second plane struck at the edge of the building and a
little bit of debris from the right side of the plane hit the ground,
but most of that one also dissappeared. Again, that much mass going that
fast is going to bury itself deeply in whatever it hits, unless it hits
something like a solid granite cliff. Even then the pieces of plane
would be rendered very small and difficult to identify. Remember, the
planes of 9/11 didn't glide to a landing on a flat field at normal
landing speed. The ones that hit the WTC were traveling in excess of 500
miles per hour, plowing into the building at a perpendicular angle. I
haven't heard what the speed of the Pentagon plane was but it was
probably hauling ass. Those things have to maintain a pretty good speed
just to keep flying. I'd be amazed if there was anything identifiable as
a plane part remaining outside the building in such a direct impact. You
don't have to be a physicist or a ballistics expert to understand that.