----- Original Message -----
From: Al Winslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 11:11 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} VB: Emailing: foto7w

> I'm unable to access the pictures.

--Sorry about that. Computercommunications are fantastic - when they work!

> I'm asking this in all honesty and good faith -- what is the theory of
> what happened if it wasn't a plane?

--I have myself no theory, but I have seen on a site speculations and photos from a
camera overlooking a parkingplace that shows, over a sighn in the sight direction, the
fin of an aeroplane, but that fin is not of the size of an airliner but rather a
smaller jet. Unfortunatelly I think I have waited too long to bring it up. Now I can
not find this site again. If this photo was real? I don't know.

> Why would the hundreds of witnesses on the busy roads lie about seeing a
> plane fly into the building? It was a normal Tuesday morning with lots
> of traffic in the area. It's a very busy area. There's no way to fake
> it.

--Puzzling, I agree. But still - the hole and the lack of debree outside indicates
that something is wrong. Maybe.

> What possible motivation could there be for the creation of a false
> report that it was a plane if it was something else? On a morning when
> three other planes definitely crashed, two of them in full view of TV
> cameras from several angles, why would the government or whoever need to
> invent a story?

--I don't know. It's difficult to make a guess from Sweden. Those more used to USA
could maybe come up with something?

> You can see for yourself that the plane entered the building at ground
> level. It was reported that it hit the ground just before it hit the
> building. That would have started the breakup of the wings, etc.

--I can see that something entered the building at ground level, but the absence of
debree make me wonder if it was an airliner of the size indicated in the reports.

> 150 tons of airframe going maybe 400 miles per hour would bury itself in
> any building. The momentum would carry pieces and parts well into the
> building.

--With that momentum in mind you must expect that the two giant and heavy engines
would have made separate holes of their own on each side of the hole the fuselage have
done. Or stayed outside beeing nearly two storys high.

> When planes crash into the earth at a steep angle there is often little
> or nothing left of the plane showing above ground. The entire thing
> smashes itself into a hole.  Aircraft are relatively fragile for their
> size and weight.

--Right, but there is also holes after the engines made at impact, and there is no
such things in Pentagon.

--I must add to this that for me here in Sweden this make no sense as I can not guess
why and whatfore this should have been faked. But still...

Claes
§( :8-)