In a message dated 8/6/2002 4:07:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

but you take for granted that if there are differences between the Europen and the American reports the it must be that the american report are the correct one.

=======
OK -- the American press is lying ... there are no tree sitters, the government isn't being sued everytime it turns around over environmental issues, bussinesses aren't being sued right and left to protect wetlands, forests, areas that have been mined, there are no laws that demand the land MUST be restored to the pre-use condition, forests MUST be replanted, water and air MUST be cleaned up, vehicles MUST get better mileage, use cleaner fuels and reduce vehicle emmisions... all the nasty things in spray cans that hurt the atmosphere are still there, nobody recycles, we just use, use, use at the expense of the rest of the world ... We care about nothing except for ourselves ... we never lift a finger to help a country in need, never send help where disasters have occured -- we haven't done anything to help or protect any country other than our own since 1776 .... selfish, self-centered, ugly Americans ... and the rest of the world would be a better place if all Americans wou! ld just disappear off of the face of the earth .....

Interesting concept ... A world-wide dictatorship. Would the world be speaking German? Russian? Or Chinese? Or would Islam be in total control, with all infidels and athesists 6 feet under?