Le 13/01/2011 22:18, Mikko Vartiainen a écrit :
./action/action.cpp:257: Missed assertion "(int)var.size()>= length/4".
- client disconnected: cmd16.fsffrance.org (Unnamed )
Unnamed (cmd16.fsffrance.org) just disconnected
you are alone!
Segmentation fault

More precisely:
the server returns what seems to be its description through a chat message (action of type Action::ACTION_CHAT_MESSAGE). The action looks like:
- int (type): 0x000003
- length of the string (0x002A2A2A)
- content of the string
The string does look like "Public1 10.12", and the length does seem bogus.

gentildemon, is the server correctly compiled? I tried publishing a game server, but for some reason my routeur doesn't forward the connection, and so I can't test it's just that server. mikkov though confirm that it works, so I really assume the public game server was miscompiled.

Best regards,
Christophe